- Item Weight : 1.6 ounces
- Product Dimensions : 0.4 x 0.2 x 0.1 inches
- Lifts your safety chains of the ground to keep them from dragging.
- Helps prevent wildfires by preventing sparks from safety chains.
- The Chain-Up for a single ball mount is designed to work with a standard “stinger” or ball mount having just one hitch ball that is not adjustable. Fits either a 2″ or 2-5/16″ hitch ball.
- Always there when you need it. Keeps your chains crossed and off the roadway.
- The Chain-Up takes the hassel out of “chaining up”.
The best way to eliminate the clanking, sparking and wear of dragging safety chains, the CHAIN UP ensures you’ll never have to twist your chains again, keeping you and your trailer safer on the road.
Two different CHAIN UP models are available; one for use with a fixed ball mount or adjustable height ball mount, and the other for use with a multi-ball ball mount, or weight distribution style hitch head.
Just slip the Chain-Up over your hitch ball, thread the chains through and adjust them to hang evenly, then couple up your trailer. Nothing to it. When you’re done towing, pull the Chain-Up off the ball and lay it over the coupler of your trailer. The Chain-Up will keep your safety chains out of the mud and out of the way until you are ready to tow the next time.
There is no faster or easier way to keep your safety chains from dragging.